Home / Forums / ePix Support / Logo Size ePix?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • heli
    Participant

Hi Tom, Andy,

I’m probably missing something very simple here but for some reason and despite following all of the correct steps (uploading the primary branding image into the theme options section of the admin area), setting the branding version to primary within the theme customisation section… my logo just isn’t appearing!

So, I was wondering…is there an optimum size for the logo after which it’s too large to be displayed? The logo I’m using is 160px by 150 px but I’ve tried adding it at a smaller (100px wide) size and it’s still not appearing…

As usual, any help very gratefully received

best wishes

Heli

PS. I’ve re-uploaded the them a couple of times to make sure I hadn’t accidentally missed uploading something and I’ve also checked that no plugins are conflicting.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Heli,

I am not sure why this would be happening, but I can take a look for you.

Please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you?

Kind regards,
    Tom

heli
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Heli,

For some reason things were getting confused with the old Terso install you had. On the Terso install, the logo was disabled and I think some of the setting carried across some how. All fixed now though.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.