Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / (Low Priority) Contrast Display Issues – Scaffies.NL

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Josh Miller
    Participant

Hello Andy,

we had these issues for a while (since theme upgrade to version 5.x), so they are not urgent – when you have a chance?

On the send a private message, the contrast makes the button almost invisible:

The same is true in the messages list, when recipients are not visible for the same reason (unless you mouse-over):

It would be awesome if you had a fix for that 🙂

Thanks!
    Stukka

Josh Miller
    Participant

Hello Andy,

and ideas on these two items?

Thanks! 🙂

Stukka

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Stukka,

Can you send me a message on there so I can see what is happening. I can’t seem to see where the first part of the issue is?

Josh Miller
    Participant

gladly – on where? Scaffies?

Summary:

1) the contrast on the “SEND” button when sending messages – it is hardly visible

if you go on anyone’s profile and click on “send private message” – which is a pop up window – then you cannot see the send button.

2) the contrast when looking at the message list, recipients are not readable

on your profile, when you go to your message inbox and open up any message in it, at the top you cannot read the recipients / participants in that message.

It is all not super critical, more a matter of convenience … we frequently get messages from members who ask “how do I send a message?” as they cannot see the send button (if you know where it is, you just click blindly, but if you dont, it seems as if there is no way to send).

Thanks for looking into it!
    Stukka

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I couldn’t add the CSS myself, so you’ll have to add it in.

Try this in Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS:

#private_message_send {background-color:#222 !important;}

span.highlight a {color:inherit !important;}

Josh Miller
    Participant

SWEET – this fixed both issues!

Thank you so much Andy!!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You’re welcome!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.