Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Main logo and sticky logo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
  • Pagemax
    Participant

“For the sticky menu logo, you can set it via Appearance > Customize > Customize Skins > Header > Alternative Logo

And for the other logo, go to Appearance > Customize > Customize Skins > Header > Transparent Floating Header > Transparent Logo”

I set different colour logos in each but only the Alternative Logo appears. Transparent logo is not showing at all.

Hi @pagemax

Can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check on this further from our end?

Regards,

Pagemax
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Pagemax
    Participant

I see you released theme v1.3… I updated and logos are now working. Well done guys.
    Thanks

Pagemax
    Participant

Hi @pagemax

Can you send a screenshot on this because we checked your site and we do not see any issues at all.

Regards,

Pagemax
    Participant

Pagemax
    Participant

1. That is likely browser cache playing with you. Please clear you browser cache or use a private/incognito window to test the site.

2. As mentioned, I intentionally used a large image so you can see the difference. If you do not want this size, all you need to do is delete it and replace it with a new one.

Thanks!

Pagemax
    Participant

The URLs are now private.

Regarding the issue, I see it on mobile but on desktop using multiple browsers on 2 computers, the issue does not happen at all.

Can you please give me permission to disable all your plugins just to test of any of them is causing the issue?

Thanks!

Pagemax
    Participant

Hi @pagemax

Can you check your site if it looks good now? I have just added CSS to force the dimensions and whenever we test it, the logo now has a consistent dimensions.

Regards,

Pagemax
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.