Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Make Pricing Chart Column Same Size

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
  • Kristen Gramazio
    Participant

Is there any way to make all the columns in the Pricing list the same height? They are all different heights now due to content length of each column but I want them all the same height. Please help.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Kristen,

I have come up with a piece of CSS for you that you can add to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS.

.pricing-height .nv-pricing-container {
    min-height: 300px !important;
    }

You can add a class to the pricing table and it will adjust the height off the entire table. e.g. If you add pricing-height to the pricing tables Extra Class Name it will adjust the height. To do this, edit the pricing table, scroll down to Extra Class Name and add the bold text above in.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Kristen Gramazio
    Participant

What bold text do i add to the Extra Class Name?

Kristen Gramazio
    Participant

Also I would like to have the header this color not any of the color options given to me. How can I make the header area this color? #660202

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

The pricing-height is in bold in the post above. Add this to the Extra Class Name.

You should be able to go to Appearance > Customize > Choose your skin and set your default skin > Header > Change the background color.

For more information, please see the documentation here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Kristen Gramazio
    Participant

This did not work for the extra class. the bottom still isnt even and dont line up in a straight line.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Kristen,

You will need to change the height value to suit your table. Your height of the table may be more than what I have set above within the CSS part.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Kristen Gramazio
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Kristen Gramazio
    Participant

Kristen Gramazio
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Kristen,

Edit your page > Scroll to Page Config > General tab > Scroll down to Text resizer, OFF.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Kristen Gramazio
    Participant

For some reason the site template will not allow me to add images within text blocks and the text is showing up as white in the text block when under visual view and not text view and I understand this because my template is set to have text white on site. But i no longer see teh option to change text color or alignment or anything that used to be in the tool bar? Why is this not showing also?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Kirsten,

Which version of DynamiX are you currently using? It sounds like you have updated to WP 3.9 but not updated DynamiX. The latest version of DynamiX should fix these issues.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Kristen Gramazio
    Participant

Im having a problem with the mobile view of the website http://laketownwhoof.com/ using your template. I cant figure out where to find the code to change the color of the menu text. It is currently grey over a dark green menu and is hard to see. I want to change this text color in the menu to white. Could you please let me know how and were I can change this?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Kristen,

Try adding the following CSS to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS.

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px)
    #mobile-tabs a, #mobile-tabs .extended-menu ul li > a {
    color: #fff !important;
    }

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.