Home / Forums / ePix Support / Map List Pro – Searchable Google Maps Issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Ünal Aydin
    Participant

Dear sirs,

i want to use the plugin http://themeforest.net/item/map-list-pro-searchable-google-maps/2620196 with your template.
    When activated the Slide set manager doesn’t work. The “media select” part doesn’t show any element to choose.
    When the plugin is deactivated, then selecting elements in “media select” is possible.

Please help, how i can fix this.

Best regards
    Ünal Aydin

Ünal Aydin
    Participant

I get this Error logs

[04-Jun-2014 20:28:56] PHP Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [domdocument.loadxml]: Empty string supplied as input in /docs/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php on line 154
    [04-Jun-2014 20:28:56] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on a non-object in /docs/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php on line 157
    [04-Jun-2014 20:29:59] PHP Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [domdocument.loadxml]: Empty string supplied as input in /docs/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php on line 178

maybe they will help you

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve not come across this issue before, can you please post your WP login details ( hit the Set as private reply ) and I’ll login to see if I can spot was is causing it.

Ünal Aydin
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m thinking it’s due to Visual Composer having the ability to add maps too and there is maybe a conflict. Would the default maps in Visual Composer suffice or do you specifically need this plugin?

Ünal Aydin
    Participant

Hi,

yes i need this extension, because it’s not only a map.

If it’s really a visual composer conflict, why the error comes from slideset-class.php of your theme?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

The slideset-class.php error is displaying as you have not selected either a slide set or a datasource for your gallery.

I recommend double checking your galleries to see if this is the issue.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.