Home / Forums / ePix Support / Masonry Gallery Problem! Need Help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • farhad hakimian
    Participant

hi,

i really need help! my problem is, when i change browser size, the 3 column masonry gallery turn to 2 columns. the demo has this problem too. how can i fix it? My epix is up-to-date. one of my friend has a small laptop, and he entered my page in “restore-down” mode of browser window, and told me about this problem.

Thanks alot

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Farhad,

Please can you try the following fix for this.

Go to Appearance > Editor > Edit Style.css > Search for .row .three_column and change the width from:

{ width: 33.33337%; }
    To:
    { width: 33.3%; }

This will also be included in the next update to ePix.

Hope this helps,
    Tom

farhad hakimian
    Participant

Hi Tom,

First thanks for support and your help, then, actually i changed it as u said, and most resolutions are fixed, but still in some of resolutions we have problem, like this photo:

and other thing, in some, we have 3 column but also we have a margin about 20-25 pix in right of the page, like:

thanks alot

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Farhad,

Please can you provide me with your URL so I can check things out on my browser? Do you have fullwidth turned on on the page?

Kind regards,
    Tom

farhad hakimian
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Farhad,

I have adjusted the code slightly so now it should work. But, if the grid gallery width is not at an equal number of pixels wide, it will drop onto the next line, if you resize the window slightly, it should go back to 3 columns. The code cannot put a even number of pixels into an odd number of pixels so it has to go onto another line.

Unfortunately we cannot do a lot more than this, the script is doing it’s best to resize accordingly.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.