Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Masonry Media Grid images won't show after changing the index page location

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Cobramor
    Participant

My wordpress installation was on a folder inside my server root (www.seacret-tours.com/wp). I finished designing my website, everything was working perfectly and I changed the settings so that my wordpress website would appear not when accessing the installation folder but thru my main address (www.seacret-tours.com). Everything’s working nicely except that I had two columns on my homepage with the masonry media grid applyed (each with just one image and text) and they aren’t visible anymore, although the configuration is exactly the same. Could you please have a look and see what I’ve made wrong?

Thanks in advance. All the best

Hi @cobramor

I checked your site and I do not see any issues. Can you pleas send a screenshot so we can check further? Also, can you resend your login credentials because the login you sent in the other ticket is no longer working?

Regards,

Cobramor
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @cobramor

Can you please elaborate because I edited the current homepage and ‘Our Tours’ page and I really can’t find the Masonry Grid Gallery you added?

Regards,

Cobramor
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @cobramor

I checked the page via FrontEnd editor and I could see the Masonry Grid you added on ‘Our Tours’ row. See the screenshot here: https://screenshot.net/4o7goux

What browser are you using? Can you clear your browser cache and check again?

Regards,

Cobramor
    Participant

Hello again – I’ve checked the website and it’s indeed working nicely on IE and Chrome but the images still won’t appear on Firefox. Is there something that I could do to solve this? I’ve alrewady clearewd firefox’s cache (I had also done this before migrating the site).

Thank you so much for your help. All the best

Hi @cobramor

I tried editing your site via FrontEnd editor on different computers and I can really see the Masonry Grid you added. Could you please try to reinstall your Firefox and try to access it on different computers?

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.