Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Max width of the responsive lay-out

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Card Vision
    Participant

Hi there,

We recently purchased this theme. Is the width of the theme (for example the Revolution Slider) always 100%, or is it somehow limited? I have to crop my images for the revolution slider because right now, on my PC it doesn’t show the entire banner… However, I don’t know what would be the best size of the Revolution Slider / images….

For a visual idea of my problem, see:

http://www.card-vision.nl/

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can set the width of the Revolution Slider in WP Admin > Revolution Slider > Slider Settings > Switch off “Force Full Width”.

You can increase the height of the Slider too, this will show more of the image.

Card Vision
    Card Vision
    Participant

Hi Max,

I already had that one switched off.
    These are my settings:

FullScreen Align: Off
    Unlimited Height: Off
    Force Full Width: Off
    Min. Height: 0
    Layers Grid Size: Grid Width: 1100 Grid Height: 355

I do not want to increase the height of the slider, because then it will be too big which will make our four pointers get out of sight / too low.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you post your WP login details and I’ll take a look for you.

Card Vision
    Card Vision
    Participant

I found out how to fix the width of the slider properly.

However, now the menu seems to be too big. The blue background of the menu/header is also behind the slider..

http://www.card-vision.nl/

I’ve tried to set the height at the Menu / Branding Align, however I can’t get it smaller than the current settings…

I want the blue background of the header / menu to stop at startingpoint of the slider. How to fix this?

Card Vision
    Card Vision
    Participant

I just noticed, that the height of this menu bar is different on the homepage than on any other pages… So the problem should be on the homepage.

Card Vision
    Card Vision
    Participant

And yet another message of me: Right now my Revolution Slider isn’t responsive anymore, so it’s still not good 🙁

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

The header will be a different size because you had a Slider enabled. I see you’ve moved it to within the page. Are you happy with that?

Also, for me to investigate further, I require your login details so I can see what’s going on.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.