Home / Forums / ePix Support / Media Effects Not Working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • zistudios
    Participant

Hi, I have imported the dummy content and somehow it as well as my new pages aren’t able to leverage many of the special effects that Visual Composer comes with. This could be a setting that I need to adjust, I’m not sure. The following options are a sample of what is not working for me:

– video background
    – images that fly in from the sides and appear from the center

You can see the issue at: http://www.ultimatespades.com/media-elements/

zistudios
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

zistudios
    Participant

Sorry for yet another message. Perhaps related is the fact that when I set a row to “custom height” and I choose the option for content position to be “top” the form field keeps reseting back to “middle”. I don’t know if there is an overall VC composer or what. Thanks in advance! Hopefully one change will fix all of the VC issues I’m seeing.

Hi,

As I checked, you are using a child theme but the main Epix theme is not installed. Can you please make sure that the parent Epix theme is uploaded then we will recheck the issue?

Thanks!

zistudios
    Participant

Please check now.

Image Effects should now be working but Parallax and Video Backgrounds still aren’t working.

Can you please give us permission to disable all your plugins just to check if any of them could be causing the issue?

Thanks!

zistudios
    Participant

Hi. I have deactivated all plugins accept for “WPBakery Visual Composer 4.11.2”. It doesn’t seem to have made an impact and the Revloution Slider is saying it is a recommended plugin for this theme if I’m not mistaken. Nonetheless, it is also deactivated. As long as you don’t take the site down without turning on the Maintenance Mode by SeaPod, feel free to test solutions.

Summarizing the issues I see:
    – Parallax: I was able to get that to work on pages if I set a minimum height VS full height. But I don’t think that is an expected requirement.
    – Image Effects: The mouseover of images to make them go B&W or Color is working, but I don’t see where the fly in from the sides or appear from the center
    – Video Backgrounds: agreed as you said
    – Should the revolution slider be activated and is it the pro version or should we need to upgrade for that? I’m not sure what should be included with the theme.

Thank you again!

I think there is really either an issue with the server or your installation.

If I add CSS animation to the images, they do not appear on the page anymore. For the Youtube background, the video background is properly set but the styles to position it are not present that is why it won’t appear.

Chrome Dev tools is showing ‘Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input’ on your site which do not appear on our test sites.

I want to try disabling plugins, however, it looks like the user that you provided to us does not have full admin access as I can’t access the plugins page from my end. Can you please fix the user so we can try to disable plugins or reinstall Visual Composer from our end?

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.