Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Meet The Staff, Parallax and Menu Background

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Debbie Durham
    Participant

Hi I purchased the theme and I have a few questions…

1) I liked the way the Meet the Staff was set up on the Demo site. How do I achieve this?

2) How to I do the parallax set up like on the Demo Home page… I have tried Visual Composer but I do not see a Parallax option?

3) I would like a solid color background behind my top navigation bar. How do I achieve this? I have tried to comb through the customize and theme options but I cannot find how this is done. I should not that I have a custom background in the header area.. but I should be able to make the background behind the navigation bar a solid color right? Or can I only do this with custom CSS?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Debbie,

Here is the code for the meet the team page.

Create a new page
    1. Click the blue button ‘Classic Editor’ if not already selected
    2. Text tab
    3. Paste in the code
    4. Switch to the Visual tab
    5. Click the blue button ‘Visual Composer’

'[vc_row el_position="first"] [vc_column] [styledbox type="general_shaded" el_position="first"] [vc_column_inner width="1/6"] [imageeffect image="3248" type="frame" target="_self" el_position="first last"] [/vc_column_inner] [vc_column_inner width="5/6"] [vc_column_text el_position="first"]
    <h4>Lorem Ipsum</h4>
    <h6><span class="highlight one">COMPANY CEO</span></h6>
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.

[/vc_column_text] [socialwrap align="right" el_position="last"] [socialicon name="fb"] [socialicon name="linkedin"] [socialicon name="twitter"] [socialicon name="google"] [/socialwrap] [/vc_column_inner] [/styledbox] [divider_line type="divider_blank" el_position="last"] [/vc_column] [/vc_row] [vc_row el_position="last"] [vc_column width="1/4"] [imageeffect image="3249" type="frame" width="90" align="aligncenter" target="_self" el_position="first"] [vc_column_text]
    <h4 style="text-align: center;">Lorem Ipsum</h4>
    <h6 style="text-align: center;"><span class="highlight one">PHP DEVELOPER</span></h6>
    <p style="text-align: center;">Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.</p>
    [/vc_column_text] [socialwrap align="center" el_position="last"] [socialicon name="fb"] [socialicon name="linkedin"] [socialicon name="twitter"] [socialicon name="google"] [/socialwrap] [/vc_column] [vc_column width="1/4"] [imageeffect image="3248" type="frame" width="90" align="aligncenter" target="_self" el_position="first"] [vc_column_text]
    <h6 style="text-align: center;"><span class="highlight one">JQUERY DEVELOPER</span></h6>
    <p style="text-align: center;">Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.</p>
    [/vc_column_text] [socialwrap align="center" el_position="last"] [socialicon name="fb"] [socialicon name="linkedin"] [socialicon name="twitter"] [socialicon name="google"] [/socialwrap] [/vc_column] [vc_column width="1/4"] [imageeffect image="3249" type="frame" width="90" align="aligncenter" target="_self" el_position="first"] [vc_column_text]
    <h6 style="text-align: center;"><span class="highlight one">DESIGN GURU</span></h6>
    [/vc_column_text] [socialwrap align="center" el_position="last"] [socialicon name="fb"] [socialicon name="linkedin"] [socialicon name="twitter"] [socialicon name="google"] [socialicon name="instagram"] [/socialwrap] [/vc_column] [vc_column width="1/4"] [imageeffect image="3248" type="frame" width="90" align="aligncenter" target="_self" el_position="first"] [vc_column_text]
    <h6 style="text-align: center;"><span class="highlight one">CSS MASTER</span></h6>
    [/vc_column_text] [socialwrap align="center" el_position="last"] [socialicon name="fb"] [socialicon name="linkedin"] [socialicon name="twitter"] [socialicon name="google"] [/socialwrap] [/vc_column] [/vc_row]

You will need to be on the latest version of DynamiX first, then you will need to update to the latest version of Visual Composer. Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Purple box, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Head over to Appearance > Customize > Header > Background color. This should solve your issue.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Debbie Durham
    Participant

I have the latest theme update and VC is updated to what this theme allows me to go to. Can you explain How I do the parallax set up like on the Demo Home page… I have tried Visual Composer but I do not see a Parallax option?

Thank you Debbie

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you are on the latest version of VC, please follow the documentation here for more information regarding parallax.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Debbie Durham
    Participant

Hi Tom… thank you so much! You guys rock… ok one more question. As a pre-sale question in the comments section of the theme I asked Andy if there is a box layout for this theme… he said that there was not but he could tell me how to do it with CSS. Would this mean I would need to do a lot of other customization or would this be easy to achieve? If its fairly easy could I get that CSS code to turn it into a box layout? I just want to see how it would look… Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for the kind words.

The CSS code should be able to just be added to the Custom CSS field under Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Vanguard
    Participant

I don’t about you guys, but the code for meet the team is scattered and i don’t know how to implemented on my website.

Please elaborate the step by step and code for meet the team.

Thank you

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Not sure what happened there but you can download the code here.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Vanguard
    Participant

Can you explain step by step how to make “Meet the team” section? I have tried the step by step you give me and paste the code. But it only display the code.

Thank you

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please following the steps below for pasting in code, then converting it to Visual Composer elements.

Create a new page
    1. Click the blue button ‘Classic Editor’ if not already selected
    2. Text tab
    3. Paste in the code
    4. Switch to the Visual tab
    5. Click the blue button ‘Visual Composer’

This is all done within the content box when creating a page.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.