Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Members-loop and buddypress

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • michael Painter
    Participant

Hi I’m racking my brain over this one, I’m building a blogging/forum system with Dynamix and buddypress and there are two things I would like to change.

1. Gravitar image

2. Last activity label

I’m amending the members-loop in the dynamix theme but the changes are not happening, also if I delete the member-loop file completely the member directory list doesn’t appear which means it’s being called but if I stick an empty file called members-loop in the theme the list appears again, could you tell me where is this data/formatting coming from so I can amend the files.

I would like to:

1. Gravitar image

If a user is a guest I want the avitar image to not be the users gravitar if they have one or that awful gravitar “G” image but a custom avitar on my system.

2. Last activity label

I want to lose the last active label on all members pages as I don’t expect the initial take up on the is site to be huge and it’ll look pretty naff if the last activity was months old.

I’ve sourced out the code changes on this using google but as I mentioned above when altering the member-loop nothing happens.

Kind regards,

Mike

michael Painter
    Participant

Hi Ignore me, i had a major cache issue and teh file is working now expect the graviatar which doesn’t want to play ball also i’m trying to impliment a pagination on a single member loop instead of the More selector, it’s banded around to alter the single-loop.php like you do with the member-loop.php, unfortunatley in the theme I can’t find the single loop file.

Regards,

Mike

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

I’m glad you got it sorted – I don’t think there is a single loop file, even in the standard BP theme. I would ask on the BP forums though, they will have far more knowledge and may have been done already

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.