Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Menu Colors and Hover Colors

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • rommulus911
    Participant

Hi DynamiX Support,

Great theme! It’s been very easy to configure so far.

I just have a query around the menu and hover colors. I know I can go to Customize > Font Colors OR to Edit + Set Default Skin, and this gives me some capabilities to update the colors. I simply want to update the CleanGreen skin to have a blue instead of green, however when I try to do this it doesn’t really work as I’d expect… changing to Blue changes the header background as blue as well as the font and I’ve tried a few other variations that also don’t seem to work as I’d hope.

Ideally I’d like the current skin but in blue. Seems like it’d be an easy thing to update but perhaps I’m missing something?

Thank you.

Matt

Hi @rommulus911

Can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check and test on this further from our end?

Regards,

rommulus911
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @rommulus911

With what you have in mind, the best option is to just change the Font Colors. I personally updated the links colors to blue and it actually works without any issues.

Do you have other areas where you need updated and can you please check if changing the font color changed for you too?

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.