Home / Forums / ePix Support / Menu Glitch and Multiple Slide on Single Page Issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Lon Gross
    Participant

I’m having two unique issues right now:

1) My menu bar on the home page has duplicated itself. There is double of each menu option, how do I fix this? See page at: longross.com

2) I made two group galleries on a single page but when I preview that page I can only see the images for the first one I made. The title for the second one is there and if I hover over the area where the second one would appear I have the ability to click on where the image would be and then it enlarges and I can see it. So the gallery is there and functions, but the images are not visible.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Lon,

1. It seems your menu is looking fine. Can you confirm this is solved?

2. It sounds like they both have the same ID. If you edit one of the galleries > Gallery ID > Change this to a unique ID. They should now both show.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you?

Lon Gross
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Lon,

1. Try either centring the gallery or centring the testimonials.

2. I can only see one testimonial at one point in time. Can you try resetting your browser cache as this may solve this.

3. Your testimonials seem to be links so the color is being picked up from the link color set within Appearance > Customize.

4. When editing the stage gallery, you should be able to select how they are sorted.

5. You should be able to add text under the testimonial and that is what will appear too.

To create a testimonial slider please follow the instructions below.

First, create your posts with your testimonial in and set the post type to Quote on the right hand side.
    Create a new category and select the same one for each of your quote posts.
    Edit your page > Using Visual Composer, Insert Stage Gallery

Use the following options.
    Data Source, Post Categories
    Select Category
    Filter by Post, Quote
    Add a width
    Scroll Horizontal

Save and preview.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.