Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Menu not appearing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Colin Noden
    Participant

Hi -I have come across an issue when I tried to change the menu on both the test version of the website I am working on and on the final version. When I try to change to a different menu other than the DynamiX menu in the Customize – Navigation options (e.g., top menu)the menu doesn’t show at all. When I switch back to the DynamiX menu (on the site with the demo install data) on the test site it re-appears. However on the final site there is no DynamiX demo data installed so no menu appears at all. Is there anything I need to do to get the menu to appear? Incidentally when I reduce the page width the mobile version of the menu does appear.(I’ve removed any CSS that I’ve created)
    Thanks again!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Have you tried setting the menu via Appearance > Menus > Manage Locations tab ( WP 3.6 )? I’ve tested on my servers and all works okay.

Colin Noden
    Participant

Thanks Andy – think I’ve find the problem. I transferred the header Global header menu settings across to the final site and there was a negative value for the menu top margin. This worked on the test site (which was strange!) but not on the final site. Still not quite sure why this happened – I’ve isolated any custom CSS. Should be easy to sort now and thanks again for your time!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

No problem Colin, I’m glad it’s resolved.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.