Home / Forums / You Theme Support / menu not displaying properly on one-page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • AlterEgoMedias
    Participant

Hi,
    As you can see on the website, I have a small problem remaining on the onepage I just created for a friend of mine on https://dessinerpourguerir.com : the link to section rows displays a small part of the previous section on top, either on desktop or on mobiles. Any idea?

Hi @alteregomedias

Can you please send over the login credentials so we can personally check on this from our end?

Regards,

AlterEgoMedias
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @alteregomedias

I misunderstood the initial concern on the ticket.

This is actually the default behavior of the theme as the scroll was coded to stop before the the new row starts, using the header height as the offset.

One workaround is to increase the sticky menu height to the same height when not scrolled.

If you prefer to keep the height as is, I’ll coordinate this with the developer to check if this will be an easy tweak on theme code.

Thanks!

AlterEgoMedias
    Participant

Hi,

where can I change the sticky menu height to the same height when not scrolled?
    Thks

Hi @alteregomedias

You can do so using CSS. Copy and paste this CSS into Theme Options > Custom CSS

#primary-wrapper #header.fullwidth .inner-wrap{
        padding: 15px 1.875rem;
    }

Thanks!

AlterEgoMedias
    Participant

Hi,

works fine on desktop. But still remains on tablet and smartphone. This is the last detail for us to be solved. Nice theme indeed.

Regards

Hi @alteregomedias

The better option is to make the floating header/menu per row using this CSS:

#primary-wrapper .stuck .dock-panel-wrap {
        position: fixed;
    }

This also improves navigation on the homepage as the visitor does not need to go up to access the other menu items.

Please check if this works for you.

AlterEgoMedias
    Participant

It seems to be better but I’d rather close the menu as soon as it moves to another row (it remains opened by default). Where do I change this?

Hi @alteregomedias

Unfortunately, this is controlled by javascript that once the menu is clicked, it adds a “show” CSS class to the menu that will also only disappear once clicked again.

Custom javascript will need to be added to remove the “show” class once scrolled, but this is not something we support.

Regards,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.