Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Menu on Mobile/Tablet Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • arashzbt
    Participant

I’m using one of the demos. The menu works fine in the desktop version but does not show in either the tablet or the cell phone version. I have the dock turned off, and it appears that the only place the menu in the tablet/phone version would show is in the dock. Is there a way to change that?

Hi @arashzbt

Can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check on this further from our end?

Regards,

arashzbt
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @arashzbt

This should now be fixed. The Dock Bar was disabled for the page, that is why the mobile menu did not appear.

For the site’s speed, it seems to be loading fast from my end. Can you please specify which page the issue is happening on?

Thanks!

arashzbt
    Participant

I was hoping I could have a menu in the mobile view without activating the dock bar. I prefer the look of the website without it. Would it be possible?

As far as it being slow, it is with almost all pages of the website, including the home page. I first noticed it after I changed the the site address from /wordpress1. Could it be something related to my settings or is it a hosting issue? The timing of it made me believe to be related to my settings.

Thanks,

Hi @arashzbt

If your main issue is you do not want all the other information to appear aside from the mobile menu, you can just remove them instead. The mobile menu needs the dock bar to work.

I tested your site and here’s the result: https://tools.pingdom.com/#!/bIXJsL/www.zabetianlaw.com The load time seems to be fine based on that link.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.