Home / Forums / ePix Support / Menu showing twice

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Karen Alsop
    Participant

On my website, the menu has all of a sudden started displaying twice, showing the main menu and below it the mobile menu. This only happened after I activated the “Home” page and integrated it into my site. But now I can’t get rid of it. I’ve selected for the main menu to show in the main site and the mobile menu to show on the mobile site.

Please help?

Site is: http://www.emeraldeyephotography.biz

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Your menu only seems to appear once on my screen as it should normally. Is this still happening on your computer? If so, I recommend resetting your browser cache as this should resolve your issue.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Karen Alsop
    Participant

After playing with it and turning different menus on and off, it seemed to rectify itself eventually. Not sure what caused it.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Sasha Eidelma
    Participant

I have some problem:

Thanks!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  Sasha Eidelma.

Sasha Eidelma
    Participant

http://www.wedding-photo.co.il

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is most likely due to you a caching plugin. The best caching plugin I’ve found that doesn’t interfere with the mobile version of the site is the WP Fastest Cache plugin. Please clear your cache and remove the current caching plugin before installing the new one.

If it’s not that, please create a new thread and post your URL and WP login details and I’ll take a look for you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.