Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Menu social icons problem

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • joshjoy
    Participant

Hi. I could not manage social icons in the menu section. Is there any way to get them out, or change them?
    And I also cant see any way to get rid of “purchase you” button also in the menu section. Thank you for your help.
    Screenshot is attached on the link below.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ujapk23xn28wqrb/screen%20you%20theme.png?dl=0

Hi @joshjoy

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can personally check on this from our end?

Regards,

joshjoy
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @joshjoy

I can’t seem to access your WP login site. I am getting this error message: “Due to protection of web servers from repeated attacks, we were forced to restrict access to administrative interface of web pages to selected countries. If you are currently in a foreign country, please sign in to WebAdmin, proceed to your domain management and disable this GeoIP filter in CMS Support section.”

Regards,

joshjoy
    Participant

I’m sorry. It should be working now.

Hi @joshjoy

I tried to access again your site on different browsers and I am still getting the same error message.

Regards,

joshjoy
    Participant

I’m sorry. I can see the problem now. There was two types of protection. Now it should be alright. Thanks again

Hi @joshjoy

Thanks for sorting that out.

The social icons and the ‘Purchase You’ option can be edited via Appearance > Menus > Docked Menu Panel.

All you need to do is edit the Rich Text Editor widget and replace/mange the Social Icons then remove the ‘Purchase You’ button.

Regards,

joshjoy
    Participant

Thank you very much for your help.

You’re welcome, @joshjoy

Please don’t hesitate to contact us back if you encounter any issues,

Regards,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.