Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Menus don't drop down

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

This has happened twice. All of a sudden the menus freeze, i.e. when you hover over them they don’t drop down. The only way to make them appear is to go to the Home page (clicking the logo on the left) or clicking the calendar. Then they appear. Once you click any other menu they don’t drop down again. The last time I had to deactivate and reactivate all of the plugins…
    Can you provide any assistance? This is only happening on my live site

This happens on chrome and edge.

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by fscbmwcca fscbmwcca.
    fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

I really don’t understand as this test site is a restored backup of the live site!

Once it goes into that mode (where only the Home and Calendar restore the drop down menus) the page does not display and only the first 3 items of the sidebar display.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by fscbmwcca fscbmwcca.

Hi @fscbmwcca

I checked your site on different browsers and the menus are all visible and working. I do not see any issues at all. Can you please clear your browser’s cache and re check your site? If you could also send screenshots on the issue, we would appreciate it.

Regards,

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

That’s because the Wordfence plugin in deactivated. Please use the previous credentials to login and activate. I have cleared the cache and tried on several browsers. I have activated IThemes Security in the meantime so please deativate/reacctivate.
    Thanks

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

This seems to work now. I deativated all my plugins and reactivated (having other issues – created another request).

Glad to know you were able to sort it out @fscbmwcca

We will address the other issue on the other ticket you opened.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.