Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Messed up

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • totitippalingur
    Participant

Hi everyone

Site completely messed after upgrading theme and still requiring updates for visual composer and rev slider…. thought updates were included in theme upgrade according to your site. Any doubts should have been reported methinks 😉

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

What are you currently having issues with? Are you now on the latest versions? What exactly is messed up?

For more information on updating, please follow the documentation here.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

totitippalingur
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

To update revolution slider, login to your WP admin > go to Revolution Slider admin page > Hit the green update button > Click Upload the zip file > Locate the Zip files is found in DynamiX/plugins/revslider.zip.

To find this plugin folder, you can download the theme manually from ThemeForest and it will be included within that file path above.

Kind regards,
    Tom

totitippalingur
    Participant

Hi Tom

Worked like a charm. My bad.

However, the site is still pretty fucked up. Is that to be expected? Frontpage is a garbled mess and efforts to rectify have prove difficult. Rev slider pops up on top and way too large, drop panel is gone, menu is now a long list and the normal slider out of proportion to name but few problems. Still I find nothing different in frontpage setup from before. Neither do I have conflicting plugins as I have checked them all.

Any ideas here? Is it just a question of tweaking or setup anew or is this common with the new VC?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry about that, I did not realise you had posted your login details so just taken a look at your site and you are correct, that is not correct at all.

Luckily I was able to sort things. You had a very nasty minify plugin that was compressing every file including Javascript files and throwing all of the URLs off so the server could not find any files. Hence why it was displayed like a HTML list.

Please take a look and I hope this helps you out.

Tom

totitippalingur
    Participant

Hi Tom

Weird. Did deactivate minify to no avail. But huge thanks. Appreciate it much.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.