Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Meta data page Title and Decription not showing in google natural searches

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Neil
    Participant

Where does the page meta data title and description come from? My home page shows a title of 'nlp training' , and no description, even though I've entered new text for both in the plugin All-in-one-seo. Where is title and description pulled from without this plugin? – I can't see where the title 'nlp training' is pulled from.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

The page title comes from the page name (or at least it should). Not sure why the plugin isn't adding the description etc – that's exactly what it's there for. 

Neil
    Participant

It doesn't seem to be doing that: I've enetered Title and Description into the seo plugin, but also even without that, there is no page title for the home page, so it's drawing from somewhere else, but I don't know where… this is what comes up in google:

nlp training

www.nlptrainingbusiness.com/Similar
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I think the home page pulls in the blog title? 

Neil
    Participant

in General Settings, my blog tilte is 'www.NLP-Training-Business.com' not 'nlp training', so Google search results Title and Description are not pulling from the blog Title, And I've entered All-in-one-SEO field data for page Title and Description and that's not pulling in either?!… Stumped!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.