Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Metro classic

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • norsam
    Participant

Hello,

I recently purchased the You multipurpose theme for the metro classic demo. Upon installing the theme however, this demo does not seem to be included in the theme demos. May you please help with this issue.

Thanks.

Hi @norsam

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so I can personally check on this from our end?

Regards,

norsam
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

norsam
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @norsam

I installed the demo content for Metro Classic successfully.

However, this will not work properly without sorting out the Visual Composer issue you raised on the other ticket.

We must sort that out first then the demo should start working correctly.

Regards,

norsam
    Participant

Hi,

I reinstalled wordpress and all theme files in order to make the troubleshooting for the plugins easier. My apologies but in the process I had to reinstall the YOU theme and I do not have that particular demo file in my theme options. May you please add the demo content to my YOU theme or perhaps give me a url that I can download a zip file and add the file manually. Here is the demo that I am talking about: http://you.acoda.com/responsive-wordpress-theme/home-metro/

Hi @norsam

Metro Classic is actually under the Classic demo. All you need to do is import that Classic demo and it should import a number of pages which you can choose.

Regards,

norsam
    Participant

Thanks a lot for the support. I guess that makes this topic resolved. The malfunctions that I was experiencing were most likely due to hosting.

You’re welcome, @norsam

If you like the theme, please don’t forget to rate it at https://themeforest.net/item/you-multipurpose-responsive-wordpress-theme/15175900?s_rank=2

Regards,

norsam
    Participant

Will do 🙂

Thank you, @norsam

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.