Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Migration issues, tim thumb, accordion slider, images.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Chris
    Participant

Hello, hopefully someone out there can assist with this. Apparently this issue pops up on other themes, but I can't find anything here addressing it.

Issue: Migrated from subdomain to root domain. Images weren't working, and gallery slide sets disappeared (can't be recreated).

I found a discussion topic about tim thumb that recommended a permissions mod on tim thumb cache folder…that did get the regular page / post images working.

The gallery slide sets don't work at all. When I first go to the gallery slide set admin, I can select from the existing slide sets as normal. However, when I select one to edit, the page reloads and all slide sets disappear. Furthermore, I can't create a new slide set. Once I hit save the page reloads with 0 slide sets appearing.

Please for Help:)

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

This sounds like a javascript issue – what plugins do you have installed? If you could send me your WP login details I'll take a look for you. 

Chris
    Participant

Update: 

Apparently this was a table data issue with the mysql dump. I had to do a fresh install, import content & images, and then reconfigure sidebars, menus, slides, etc…

It was working fine after that, until I started using plugins. Now I'm having an issue with the gallery slide sets…

My 3 slide sets combined into 1, they all still work seperately (2 widgets & accordion).

However, everytime I try to add a new slide or create a new slide, a refresh of the page occurs, and I'm back to beginning.

I renamed the plugin folder and created a new blank /plugins…didn't fix it.  Whatever the plug in did it did permanently.

???

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Do you still have the original sql dump from when it was working? Might be able to just import those fields and see what happens then. I've never come across this. 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.