Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Missing sidebar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Taras Tsmukh
    Participant

Hi Andy,

For some reason 2nd sidebar doesn’t appear to work properly. I have tried different combinations and all the time it is just white space. So it is basically either invisible, or it destroys the content of the 1st toolbar.
    Here’s the website: http://tarastravel.com Got a cure for this one?

Thanks in advance.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Taras,

I’ve had no reports of issues with this – the demo is working fine too. Where are you setting it, on the page itself and have you selected a sidebar?

Taras Tsmukh
    Participant

Sidebar, I’ve tried it in various pages and sadly the outcome is the same. And I did select sides, if I put them next to each other, they do not show, if separately only 2nd doesn’t show. Can it be somehow connected to the width of the sidebar?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Do you have an example of a page with a 2x sidebar layout and 2 different sidebars selected?

Taras Tsmukh
    Participant

Let’s use my startpage for testing. When I add sidebars to both sides of the page, the content is shifted to the left and there is just white space on the right side. I added sidebars to the left side, you can see the result.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Taras,

It’s probably best if you send me your WordPress login details. I see two blank sidebars on the left.

Taras Tsmukh
    Participant

Andy, I created an account for you. Thanks for the effort.

Taras Tsmukh
    Participant

Tough pickle, this one?:)

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Taras,

Sorry I didn’t see the username/password come through to my email. I’ve just checked it and you didn’t have any sidebars selected in “Sidebar Configuration” – I’ve selected them as 1 and 2 and added a text widget to Sidebar 2 in Appearance -> Widgets. All seems okay?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.