Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Missing theme home-modern or "Fullscreen Classic"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • minhlu338
    Participant

Hi,

I bought this WordPress at Acoda and expected to have the theme “home-modern” which I showed to my CEO to build their website based on this theme layout.

After purchasing and installed and found that the theme which I want to have doesn’t included in the demo themes. The “Fullscreen Classic” or home modern link is as below.

http://you.acoda.com/responsive-wordpress-theme/home-modern/

How can I get that theme?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
    Minh

minhlu338
    Participant

Hi,

I found theme Home Modern in the demos themes. Its ID is # 773 or if you go to All pages then search Home modern. It will show you the page with the theme Home Modern,

Please ignore all my posts.

Good night from Sydney Australia. 🙂

Minh

Glad to know you found it @minhlu338

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you run into other issues.

Regards,

minhlu338
    Participant

Hi @Edcel;

Got it. it was so simple than I can image. I looked at index.php. It was standard as default. It must be changed home page follow WordPress standard procedure. Yes, it is.

Chang home page / front page: Appearance –> Customise –> Static Front Page –> Select Front page from drop down list –> Save. That’s.

I checked structure of the page Home Modern. It is fine and well organised. It think I could finish our website within 2 weeks.

Thanks to Acoda. 5 Stars.

Best regards,
    Minh.

Just to confirm, has everything’s sorted out already, @minhlu338?

Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.