Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Mobile Header is greedy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Thanatermesis
    Participant

When you check the website from a mobile device, there’s the sticky header that remains in a very obtrusive way (it takes the 30% of the screen size, making it hard to browse/read the website), in my opinion to stick the header logo/name is totally useless, and the menu could be something optional too since the user can always go back to the top (from the sticky arrow button to scroll up) to reach the menu and select which page wants to go to.

I also suggest to include a strong transparency value to at least the 50% for that “sticky button to scroll up” since it overlaps the other elements making it more hard to read

Thank you
    Thanatermesis

Thanatermesis
    Participant

I tried to add this to the Custom CSS but not works, any ideas?

.autotop {
       background-color: rgba(251, 251, 251, 0.4);
       box-shadow: 0px 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);
    }

There’s also the arrow character which becomes not transparent, how i can make it transparent too?

Thanatermesis
    Participant

Ok so, I was able to put transparency to the arrow button, which was autototop, not autotop, like:

/*  Make the sticky arrow key to scroll up more transparent for UX  -  (not working yet)  */
    .autototop {
    //   background-color: rgba(251, 251, 251, 0.6 );  // not needed, use a generic opacity
    //   box-shadow: 0px 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2 );  // not needed, use a generic opacity
       opacity: 0.5; 
    }

And for hide the menu (in custom mobile css) I did:

/*  Disables entirely the sticky header (logo/sentence and menu), which is annoyingly greedly  */
    .header-wrap.stuck {display:none;}

What do you think about include these options by default in the next version?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. I’m going to introduce the option to switch off the Sticky Menu on Mobiles, I believe it would benefit most and I run it like that on ePix. I’ve made note to change it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.