Home / Forums / ePix Support / Mobile Iphone top links not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Karen Alsop
    Participant

I’ve been having a problem for a while with http://www.emeraldeyephotography.biz on the Iphone (Safari). No matter what I do, or what menu items I place on there, the top two menu items on the mobile version (on iphone not on ipad) do not work.

I can’t click on them properly unless I click on the left hand side (not on the word). If I click on the word, the page jumps and then opens facebook (my business page).

I cannot find a way to fix this.

The menu items below the first two work as required.

Karen Alsop
    Participant

In follow up, I found that if I use a logo that is not as high the links work. So it has something to do with the logo height. I’m fine with the landscape logo for the mobile site, but how to I set the full size square logo for the full site?

Karen Alsop
    Participant

Sorry I take that back… The problem is still there, but when the shorter logo is present the issue presents on menu items further down (so menu items in the middle). So there is something very problematic going on.

Karen Alsop
    Participant

Also this seems to be a problem in Safari on the iphone. It works as expected on Chrome. This is a major problem still though because most people’s iphones are set to Safari as default.

Karen Alsop
    Participant

The problem was in the “Facebook Social” widget. I found that having it set to the I in Widget’s Information Panel (In customise) caused this problem with the menu. I’ve deactivated this and now have the menu working properly.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Karen,

Just to confirm, you are having no issues with your site now?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Karen Alsop
    Participant

It’s working now that I’ve disabled the Facebook social widget which was causing the issue.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.