Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Mobile issues

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Julian Holtom
    Participant

I’m having a few problems I’m struggling to resolve with the mobile version of the site.

The mobile menu, not drawing in the correct order so elements from the header bar are appearing in front of the menu, and this also stops me being able to select the first two page links.

The diagonal container elements appear to be working, but not consistently on mobile, see attached image.

Also, on this page, the columns in the penultimate section, when viewed on mobile the listed items appear offset and not aligned to the same edge.

http://staging.medialaunch.co.uk/

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Julian Holtom Julian Holtom.
    Julian Holtom
    Julian Holtom
    Participant

I’ve resolved the column issue.

Julian Holtom
    Julian Holtom
    Participant

Actually, a column issue still exists on the contact page, that has the custom centred column for the form itself. That aligns left on mobile.

Hi Julian

I have checked and I do not see any issue on the Contact page. Can you please send us a screenshot of the issue from your end?

Thanks!

Julian Holtom
    Julian Holtom
    Participant

Sorry that seems to have resolved itself also. However, the other issues I mention in the first post remain.

“I’m having a few problems I’m struggling to resolve with the mobile version of the site.

The mobile menu, not drawing in the correct order so elements from the header bar are appearing in front of the menu, and this also stops me being able to select the first two page links.

The diagonal container elements appear to be working, but not consistently on mobile, see attached image.”

Julian Holtom
    Julian Holtom
    Participant

Actually the contact form issue still persists when checked on an ipad.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Julian,

Do you have a screenshot of what it’s doing for you? It seems to display fine for me. Also, do you have any caching enabled?

Julian Holtom
    Julian Holtom
    Participant

I’d rather we focused on the menu/header draw order on mobile, and the fact I can’t select the first two pages because of it please!

That and the divider elements not working properly, just view on a mobile and the diagonals show pictures with horizontal edges.

Hi @jah67

Can you send over your login credentials so we can check on this further?

Thanks!

Julian Holtom
    Julian Holtom
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Julian,

To fix the menu, add this CSS into Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS

.dock-panel-wrap .dock-tab-wrapper.show{
    	z-indez: 999999;
    }

For the divider, I am not seeing the issue from our end. Can you please clear your browser cache and retry? If the issue persists, please send us a screenshot of the issue from your end.

Thanks!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.