Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Mobile Menu

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • JoeVanDB
    Participant

Hi, I read a lot about the mobile menu problem. On my site it is also not showing up.
    I tried replacing the style.css file, but then there are other problems in the mobile layout that are an issue.

Is there a way to add some lines to the custom css window to fix the mobile menu problem ?

Thanks in advance

Hi @joevandb

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can personally check on this from our end?

Regards,

JoeVanDB
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @joevandb

This should be fixed now.

Can you please check and confirm from your end?

Regards,

JoeVanDB
    Participant

Hi, this is the same problem like I mentioned earlier.
    OK, the mobile menu is there, but all layout is messed up, when watching on phone resolution!!
    Please look at this asap, because it’s worse than without the mobile menu !

JoeVanDB
    Participant

On top of that, the “normal” menu doesn’t work in the startpage…
    Please fix this quickly…

Hi @joevandb

Can you please elaborate further what the issues are? Screenshots will also help us visualize the issue better.

Regarding the menu on the start page (I assume you meant home page), the menus work without any issue. If you still see the issue, please elaborate further as well.

Regards,.

JoeVanDB
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @joevandb

Thanks for elaborating.

It looks like this is indeed an issue with the styles on the newest version. I replaced your site’s CSS with version 1.4 and the issues you pointed out were sorted out. I reverted the changes. If you prefer the CSS from 1.4, I can place it again on your site.

I have reported this out to the customer and I will get back to you once I have more information

Regards,

JoeVanDB
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, please place back the working CSS, as I prefer a nice looking site without the menu, rather than a website that’s almost not readable in many resolutions…

And of course I hope seeing a solution for all problems soon!

Hi @joevandb

I have installed YOU version 1.4’s stylesheet to your site and the layout issues you pointed out is now sorted out.

I will get back t you once I have an update regarding issues you pointed out.

Regards,

ABella09
    Participant

Hi,
    I need some help as well with my mobile menu. Do you have a code that I can place on the site?

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  ABella09.

Hi @abella09 @joevandb

Please update to version 1.5.1 as the bug fix has been released on this most recent version.

Regards,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.