Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Mobile Menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • jscheving
    Participant

1. Is it possible to have the mobile menu to the right side of the header with text “Menu” above it?
    2. How can I make the phone number be on the same level as the icons in the dockbar ?
    see attached screenshotscreenshot

Hi @jscheving

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can personally test on this from our end?

Regards,

jscheving
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @jscheving

You can copy and paste this CSS into Theme Options > Customize to move the number left of the icons:

.dock-panel-wrap .dock-panels.clearfix {
        width: 60%;
        float: right;
    }

It will look good on tables, but, on smaller screens, the social icons and phone number will look cramped because of the limited space.

For your other concern about moving the mobile menu beside the logo, there is no easy way to it. This will require a number of customization which we do not support.

Regards.

jscheving
    Participant

I tried this and it worked but, when applied the menu icon didn’t work. Nothing happened when clicked on it.

I looks strange to have the menu in the dock panel and not in the header in mobile??

Hi @jscheving

Are you still having issues with this? If yes, can you please reset the WordPress Dashboard password you provided since I can’t login to test it.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.