Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Mobile menu icon doesnt work/is in wrong place

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Jim Donaghue
    Participant

Hi, please look at freebetcity.com on a smart phone guys, you’ll see what i mean. The mobile menu is totally wrong behind the logo and does not work. If you dont have a smartphone you can see it here what i mean. Please help.

http://www.brickandmobile.com/mobile-emulator/

Dallas Clounch
    Participant

Yes this is happening for me as well.. It seems to work better in a horizontal view but not vertical. Please help.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please edit the file below to add in a z-index which will correct this problem.

Edit DynamiX/stylesheets/responsive.css

Locate this line:
    .mobilemenu-init {display:block;top:60px;position:absolute;right:0;line-height:1;font-size:1.1em;}

Change to:
    .mobilemenu-init {display:block;top:60px;position:absolute;right:0;line-height:1;font-size:1.1em;z-index: 1;}

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jim Donaghue
    Participant

tom there is no responsive.css stylesheet in the editor. Can you help me out here? Am i missing it maybe?

Peter
    Participant

@Jim

you have to look it up on your server via ftp. Not within the WP editor.

Peter
    Participant

Hi Tom,
    I did like you described. The icon is nevertheless not visible on iPad Air e.g.. When I minimize my chrome browser on the desktop computer then I can see the icon and it works very well.

Regards,
    Peter

Peter
    Participant

Hello Andy,

Try changing these lines in responsive.css

@media only screen and (min-device-width: 481px) and (max-device-width: 980px) and (orientation:portrait) {
    #nv_selectmenu { display:block !important; }
    #dyndropmenu { display: none !important; }
    #header #nv-tabs { float:none !important; }
    }
    @media only screen and (min-device-width: 481px) and (max-device-width: 980px) and (orientation:portrait) {
    #nv_selectmenu { display:block !important; }
    #dyndropmenu { display: none !important; }
    #header #nv-tabs { float:none !important; }
    }

to

I think the strong word must be “landscape”

Peter
    Participant

Hello,

now it works on a smartphone with 4″ screen but still not on iPad Air.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Okay, I’ve updated the responsive.css with some tweaks ( I’m going to make a few more for the next version ), see if it works for you. Copy the entire document from here and replace your version of responsive.css:

http://dynamix.themeva.com/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/stylesheets/responsive.css

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Peter, I’ve just made several more changes to the file. So as of the date of this post is when it’s been updated and still at this location.

http://dynamix.themeva.com/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/stylesheets/responsive.css

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.