Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Mobile Menu Suggestion

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • GrantN006
    Participant

Right now the mobile menu can overlap the logo of the page. I just want to suggest a mobile menu option. Something like the mobile site for hawkeyesports.com. It has a fixed mobile menu with the logo above. Also has icons for top menu. Would be awesome to be able to customize those top menu icons. Don’t know that is possible within the framework of Dynamix, but would be really cool to have. Thanks for considering!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Grant,

It really depends on how large your logo is. If you have a huge logo, the small menu icon will overlap. Unfortunately it will require a lot of customization to get tabs and change around the layout of the mobile view of the theme. I will suggest this to Andy (theme creator) though.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Peter
    Participant

Hi,

I have another suggestion.

I set sticky menu and floating. When I open the menu and sroll down the menu the “X-image” to close the menu does not slide down. When the user decides to click no link in the menu and just wants to close it he must scroll up to the beginning of the menu to find the “close” – button.

I would find it more convinient to let the “X-image” scroll down as well.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

I will suggest this, but I am sure there was a coding limitation of this when the feature was in the development stages.

Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.