Home / Forums / ePix Support / Mobile Social Media Links

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • keenish27
    Participant

Hello,

I am using the social media links that this theme provides and have turned off the “Share Icon” option. This works great on the desktop site, but the mobile site still has the icons inside of the “share” menu. Is there a different option to turn this off or is it a bug with the theme?

Thanks,

Hi,

Can you please send over your site’s URL with login credentials so that we can personally check t from our end?

Thanks!

keenish27
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

I checked your site both on desktop and mobile and they both have same social media icons (Facebook & Instagram). Can you send a screenshot so we can check further?

Regards,

keenish27
    Participant

The issue is that it is not splitting up the social icons (Facebook & Instagram) on the mobile site like it is on the desktop site.

I don’t see a way to attach as screenshot on this forum.

This is what I am seeing when clicking on the share icon: http://tinypic.com/r/2duvz11/9

You can upload the screenshot via tinypic.com and send us the link after.

Regards,

keenish27
    Participant

That is exactly what I see. I want the share button to be gone and the social icons to sit next to the menu. I did turn off the share button in the options, but it doesn’t see to change the mobile site.

Thanks

Thank you for explaining further.

The behavior on mobile is was practically designed this way because technically if there are more social profiles enabled, it will take up a lot of space on mobile if each social icons was separated.

Turning Share Icon on/off will only affect the desktop site. For mobile site, all social icons will be automatically grouped to the share icon.

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.