Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Mobile Theme Menu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Rob Harris
    Participant

The mobile theme menu isn’t working properly. The menu it should be set to is one I made specifically for mobile because the main menu theme menu doesn’t work on mobile… It also brings up the spindle-type selection bar but doesn’t allow me to select a page.

Phone: iPhone 4S

Thank you for your time.

Take care,
    Kari

Rob Harris
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Kari,

I fully recommend updating to DynamiX 5. It manages the menu much nicer in mobile view. You’ll have to switch to “Floating Menu” in Appearance > Theme Options > Header > Extras.

Rob Harris
    Participant

I don’t think this is an update. It seems to be an additional purchase.

Rob Harris
    Participant

I disabled the mobile version for now because it solves some other issues, but I would like to know how to get the mobile menu to work in case I am able to go back to using it. I have created a specific menu for mobile and have it set to mobile, but it is still bringing up the main menu. Thank you very much for your time!

Take care,
    Kari

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Kari,

I’m not sure what you mean by “I don’t think this is an update. It seems to be an additional purchase.”? The update to DynamiX 5 is free and does contain much better functionality for mobile.

Rob Harris
    Participant

Ok. I’m sorry, I didnt see an option to update without purchasing it. I’ll try again now. Thanks for your help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.