Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Modern Shop ..page just blank !

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • Tlee09
    Participant

Hello,

I was editing my modern shop with visual editing and now when I go on my dev. page the screen in totlly white !! I have gone back to Revisions to go back like 20min and it is still white please help ??

Hi @tlee09

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can personally test on this from our end? Also, if you could send screenshots, we would appreciate it.

Regards,

Tlee09
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tlee09
    Participant

Hello,

Haven’t heard back from you still have a white screen..?

Hi @tlee09

I apologized for the late reply.

I can’t seem to access the WP login page http://dev.taraleebelize.com/wp-login. Can you please check the url?

Regards,

Tlee09
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @tlee09

It looks like it’s the 3D carousel slider on the 2nd row that is causing the issue.

If you remove it and preview the page it will work. Try to replace it with another slider element or set it up again if you really want to use the 3D carousel slider on that page.

Regards,

Tlee09
    Participant

Hello,
    I never set up the carousel.. the page is still blank.. !! This was the template you made and all i was doing was filling in my stuff! This is your template you need to fix it! Or I want my money back !

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Tlee09.

Hi @tlee09

The page should be working now.

Please check and confirm from your end.

Regards,

Tlee09
    Participant

Hello,
    You didn’t fix it the page is still blank? Can you please help

-Thanks

Hi @tlee09

Can you please elaborate because the Shop Modern page is working on this page http://dev.taraleebelize.com/shop-modern1/ ?

Regards,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.