Home / Forums / ePix Support / More problems with the slide manager

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • MissFrog
    Participant

Hello Andy,

Unfortunately, the slide manager is still giving me problems.

Yesterday and early this morning, the media library section within the slide manager wasn’t showing up.

This evening, the media library isn’t displaying the proper images I loaded in the library. It is showing some of the images twice, and not displaying at all others that should be there. Also, once I publis a slide set, some of the images I had selected below change completely.

Since the whole concept behind this site I’m trying to build revolves around creating multiple galeries, these major glitches with the slide manager is making things really, really difficult…

The weird thing is the glitches aren’t constant. Once the media library magically reappeared this morning, I was able to create a few slides sets without any trouble.

A thought comes to mind. This evening, before the troubles started up again, I deleted quite a few images from the library. Could these changes in the content cause the glitches afterwards???

Thanks in advance for looking into the problem.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately if you deleted images from your media library, that will be most likely the issue here. The slide set using the images in the media library. You would now have to re-upload those images to the media library and re-add them to the Slide Sets ( because the ID’s would have changed ).

MissFrog
    Participant

Thank you Andy.

Though I’m not sure we are understanding each other correctly. It’s not always easy explaining with words how things are appearing and happening on the site…

Today, the slide manager is working properly. I hope I don’t have any more trouble with it.

MissFrog
    Participant

No problems at all today with the slide manager. I’m getting the hang of the order in which I must do things to get things to work! 🙂
    Just thought I should let you know.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

That’s great to hear, I’m looking forward to seeing the finished result! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.