Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / More than 2 logos

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Lucaseatp
    Participant

Hey,

I’m already using my 2 different logos, but I want to use another variation.

How can I do it using CSS?

Hi @lucaseatp

Can you please elaborate how and where you want it implemented so we can try to check what’s the best option?

Regards,

Lucaseatp
    Participant

I use 2 logos (company’s) on my website, but we have a big conference project that would be better to have it’s logo on menu, not the company’s.

But since i’m already using both company’s logo I can’t use the project logo. The project site has around 8 pages, the home is this one http://criarh.com.br/20-congresso-criarh/

As you can see, i’m using the company’s logo on menu and the project logo in almost every project page. But I want to use the project’s logo and remove it from the page content.

thank you!

regards

Hi @lucaseatp

The best option is to duplicate the current Skin via Appearance > Customize >Edit + Set Default Skin

Once done, save the skin then apply the Project logo to it. Then edit the pages you want this logo applied on then apply the skin you created to it.

Can you please try it?

Thanks!

Lucaseatp
    Participant

ok, but how do I apply the logo? I changed the transparent header logo but it doesn’t work.

Hi @lucaseatp

I have tested it and unlike YOU theme, the logo when set via ‘Customize’ is not overriding the logo set via Theme Options. I think this will be addressed on the coming update.

One workaround is to use this CSS:

.page-id-4283 #logo img.primary {
        visibility: hidden;
    }

.page-id-4283 #logo {
        background: url(http://criarh.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/MARCA_CRIARH_200px-branca-1.png) no-repeat right top;
    }

Please change the URL to the background image and please make sure you upload a 200px version of the logo you want to use.

Regards,

Lucaseatp
    Participant

worked this way, i’ll wait for the theme update as well, ty!

regards

You’re welcome, @lucaseatp

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.