On my blog paste where all of my blog posts are listed, only the first post will display the mansonry grid. I have turned off excerpt mode and tried re-ordering the post. Consitently only the first post will display the Composer Mansonry grid.
Unfortunately the access rights only allows me to see certain things, I’d need admin rights. However, it looks like it is being stripped from the content and not just a CSS issue.
Have you tried using the Advanced Excerpt plugin to see if that allows it?
Without admin rights, I can’t do a lot more than what I’ve suggested above.
When I use your galleries, they collapse down on themselves. I’ve submitted tickets in the past for help but the fix I believe you implemented didn’t consistently work. On mobile devices the ePix grids often collapsed on themselves overlaying images on one another. I’ve used multiple VC grids in other themes without issue.
It looks like the site I did this in had a modified version of VC that came with a different template. Therefore I’ve switched to the epic masonry. A couple of quick points:
1) one big reason why I prefer the VC masonry is because she you go to add media, you can search the media gallery using key words. This isn’t possible with the slide set master. Any chance of an update to enhance the slide set
Master image selection screen.?
2) can you take a look at the third blog post (rockstar fashionista Tanya). When I go into the post in chrome mobile, the menu overlays with the title and the images.
1. You can add media in Grid Galleries by setting the Data Source to “Image Selector” and this allows you to search the media library.
2. It’s because you have “Floating Header” enabled on that post. Switch it off via the Post options and it will behave like the others.
3. You can add padding, but you can’t control the value. I can give you some CSS for this if you like. I just need the page where you’ve placed the Gallery or if you want it on all Grid Galleries with Padding, I can set that too.
Hi. Thanks Andy
1. If you have a running list of requested enhancements, it would be awesome to add this feature for the custom post type of slideset. When creating a new slideset, I’d love to be able to this because the slideset feature is awesome! That being said, thanks for the suggested work around.
2. Thanks! Fixed!
3. I wanted to make sure that the padding was consistently 3px or 5px, etc. Similar to what you do with the VC grids. Nonetheless, not a big deal.
Thanks for your help.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.