Home / Forums / ePix Support / move tagline

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Erin Wolczik
    Participant

Hello, I am wondering of it is possible to move the site tagline to the bottom on the sidebar? Currently it is below my logo, and I would like it at the bottom of the page, below my menu. Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Erin,

You could manually enter it into Appearance > Widgets > Menu Sidebar Panel > Add a Text Widget and try something like <h4>My Tagline</h4>

Erin Wolczik
    Participant

Thanks Andy! One more question…when viewing on a mobile device (specifically iPhone 5) my sidebar covers 80% of the slideshow on the homepage. It is a little better since I removed this tagline, but is there anything I can change so this doesn’t happen?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Erin,

The best option for the slide show pages is to enable the “Collapse Menu” under Pages > Page Config > Enable “Collapse Menu”. This will do the same for desktop too, but I think it’s a nice way to see the entire slide show.

The other alternative is if you’re using the Fullscreen Slider, enable the Auto-hide option under Add Gallery > Fullscreen > Auto-hide. This will be the same as the home page on http://epix.themeva.com.

I hope that helps?

Kind regards,

Andy

Erin Wolczik
    Participant

Thanks! The Auto-hide option is a great compromise to see both the slideshow & menu items.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You’re welcome, have a good day!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.