Home / Forums / ePix Support / Move the social icons

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • I really need the social icons to appear at the bottom of the menu bar. I realise that this requires ‘a lot of customisation’ but my client is really insistent. I’d rather ask you than break the coding by trying it myself.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

One thing you could do is copy and paste the social media shortcode into a Text/HTML widget and add it to the Menu Sidebar Panel within Appearance > Widgets.

To find the social media shortcode, create a new page > add a text block > Click on the orange themeva ‘t’ icon > click social media. Adjust the code to suit you then copy and paste it into the widget.

You will need to customize the Menu Sidebar Panel to get it to the bottom mind. You can view the comprehensive Custom CSS screencast here, this will give you more information on how to customize elements. On the other hand, you can request customizations through the customization forum here.

If the Menu Sidebar Panel is not within your widgets, you may have to update ePix to the latest version. For more information, please see the documentation here.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.