Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Moving from Terso

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • naim
    Participant

Hi all….
    Finally updating my site and realized that Terso is dead, so need to move it to Dynamix. Is it an easy move? Will anything need to be changed?

Thanks

Hi @naimalwan

The site content will remain but the theme settings will be lost.

Regards,

naim
    Participant

Hi

I have no idea what that means. Will it need a lot of work to have everything working when I move?

Hi @naimalwan

To explain further, your site content will be left as is and will remain when you switch to Dynamix.

For any theme customization you did on Terso, it must be redone on Dynamix since they are different themes.

If you do plan to completely rebuild the site’s design during the switch, we recommend using the YOU theme instead of Dynamix since it’s the newest theme we are offering. It is more verstatile then Dynamix giving you more possibilities on your site’s design.

Thanks!

naim
    Participant

Thanks for the additional info. I will purchase You theme as suggested. Please could you confirm that the majority of the site will be functional without any modifications? I need the site to be working when I switch as it’s my main income. if not can you please check my site and tell me which pages will be broken?

http://www.ensoweddingphotography.co.uk

Thanks

Hi @naimalwan

The site will remain running but it may not look as good you want it yet. It is best to redesign a copy of the site so as not to disrupt the current live site as it may take time for you redesign the site using YOU theme.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.