Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Moving the breadcrumbs or breadcrumbs shortcode or similar?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • sethdotterer_sc
    Participant

Is there any way to move the breadcrumbs down?

I have page where I need the breadcrumbs to appear below this custom title element that I’m creating. Was hoping there was something in Visual Composer to insert breadcrumbs somewhere but the only option I have in the page options which puts them at the top of the page.

I could create something with PHP but you can’t insert PHP code into visual composer.

Results I’m looking for:

Breadcrumbs

What I have so far:

Current

Worst case I could fake them by hardcoding but I’d rather have something dynamic in case client wants this as a template for all pages in this section.

Hi @srehethdotterer_sc

There is no easy way to move the breadcrumb’s location on the theme and it is not possible to do it via Visual Composer too. We do not support such customization as well. There are a number of workarounds you can consider, but unfortunately, we will not be able to help on those.

An ugly hack you can consider is using this CSS, but there is no guarantee this will not affect other pages:

#sub-tabs {
        position: relative;
        float: left;
        display: block;
        margin-bottom: -98px;
        margin-top: 45px;
        z-index: 999999;
    }

.row.no-margin-top{
        margin-top:-20px;
    }

Then disable the title of the page so it does not appear under the site logo.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.