Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Mozilla Compatibility Issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • ACTMARK
    Participant

I’m having problems with the header of the website rendering properly on Mozilla. It looks fine on IE and Chrome but on Mozilla 3.0, for some reason, the navigation appears level below the logo. I’m using WordPress 3.83 and Dynamix 4.02.

Thank you.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You are using very old versions of the theme and WordPress. I recommend updating these then testing things again.

Are you using Mozilla 3.0, or was that a typo? We are now on Mozilla 30.0! I recommend updating this too.

A new update has been released for ePix which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

ACTMARK
    Participant

I’m sure what you mean by using a very old theme. I actually just updated to 4.02 in April of this year. In any case, I updated WordPress and your theme to the latest and the issues that I described in my original ticket are all still there. I am using Mozilla 30. It was a typo.

Please take a look at the site and let me know if you require access. If you require access, please let me know how I can send it to you privately. Thank you.

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are now on 4.0.8 as there have been a lot of updates including the newer version of WordPress. I recommend updating first then testing after as there have been big strides in the code and WordPress.

Please let me know once you have updated and if there is still an issue.

Kind regards,
    Tom

ACTMARK
    Participant

I think you misunderstood. I was on 4.02. I just downloaded 4.08 today and the latest WordPress. It’s all updated it now. The problems I was having are all still there. I did reset the cache as well. Please take a look and let me know how we can fix this.

Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.