Home / Forums / ePix Support / multi gallery

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • schmecko
    Participant

Hi,
    I’d like to do (for expemple) on a page called “travel”, get all separate galleries (thailand, cuba, usa…) with category filtering (thailand, cuba, usa…) in a grid gallery… i spend my all day on it and could not find an issue… I did like you say with a picture on featured image but in this case after, i have only this picture/filtering. Please, help 🙂

http://themeva.com/docs/epix/grid-category-filtering/

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  schmecko.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Did you give each Gallery a unique ID? If you’re still having a problem, please post the page URL you’re working on and your WP login details – I’ll take a look for you 🙂

schmecko
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

It was because you had “attached media” previously selected as a datasource and it was still looking at that data for the filtering. I’ve removed it and it’s now working.

schmecko
    Participant

ok, thank you for your super fast answer,
    but it show only one picture of each gallery and a link, i wish to have all pictures and no link, just the filtering to choose.
    Is it possible ?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You’re welcome. For that functionality I recommend using the “Slide Sets” instead.

For Slide Sets, you just add all the images you want to display in that Gallery and then add “Filter Tags” to each slide for the Filtering.

schmecko
    Participant

Not to bad as an option, it works! But i may be a very bad student but where do you get “filter tag” for each slide ? I couldn’t find it on each slide, even on the menu.
    Thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

If you goto Slide Set Manager > edit the relevant Slide Set > Click the “Edit” button ( pencil ) > Scroll down until you see “Filter Tags”. I hope that helps?

schmecko
    Participant

Ok thanks, i understood well your explication, thanks for that… I saw this option on your video
    But I really have to do it for each pictures ? Because i’d like to put undreds… and it will be really long. No others solutions ?
    thanks again

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Unfortunately there isn’t a quicker way of implementing the filter tags.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.