Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Multi-level menus not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • roblesr
    Participant

Hello,

I’m working on a site with this theme which is maybe the best I’ve bought. I’ve found it very complete and easy to use, but I have an issue — small, I hope — with multi–level menus… they simply don’t work, only parents are shown.

I’ve read the documentation you provide and followed every step you describe in your video and I haven’t been able to make them work.

What am I doing wrong?!, please, heeeelp…

Thank you. 🙂

Hi @roblesr

Can you please send your site’s URL and your login credentials so we can check what you may have missed?

Regards,

roblesr
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @roblesr

I have checked your menu and everything looks to be configured correctly. Have you tried to disable all your plugins, leaving Visual Composer enabled, just to check if any of them is causing the issue?

The same could be triggering the issue on the mobile menu.

roblesr
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve done what you recommended and now menus are working fine.

The plugin which is causing the problem is WooCommerce. Fortunatelly we don’t need to sell anything at this moment, but it would be grate if you could check and solve this issue for other users/buyers.

Thank you very much.

Hi @roblesr

Glad to know you were able to figure that out. It will be best to coordinate with WooCommerce’s support team for them to look into the issue.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.