Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Multiple NAVS!?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Martin Vaughan
    Participant

I am putting a slide set gallery into an accordian on my front page – have followed your tutorial and everything is fine except multiple nav buttons (two rows worth).  I have seen this to be a problem with some other people – what's the fix?

My short code:

[two_columns ][accordion ] [panel title=" Latest Video" ][imageeffect type="shadowreflectlightbox" align="aligncenter" width="300" height="180" shadow="shadow-small" alt="" url="/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/homeplaygraphic.png" videourl="http://vimeo.com/31991025" ] [/panel] [panel title=" Find My Photos!" ] [postgallery_image width="330" id="0" height="198" undefined slidesetid="Find My Photos"   animation="fade" tween="linear"     limit="5"  /]  [/panel] [panel title=" Products" ] content 3 [/panel] [/accordion] [/two_columns] [two_columns_last ][tabswrap] [tabhead id="1"] Connect [/tabhead] [tabhead id="2"] Client Feedback [/tabhead] [tabhead_last id="3"] Book Marty [/tabhead_last] [tab id="1"][twothirds_columns ]

<h3>Connect with Marty in Social Media</h3>

Beyond this site you might want to connect with me on Facebook or Twitter. You'll also see an RSS feed here if you want to follow me on your favorite RSS Reader. See my work on YouTube and Vimeo as well. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll come back often.[/twothirds_columns] [onethird_columns_last ] [postgallery_image width="140" id="0" height="140" undefined slidesetid="Social Icons" align="aligncenter" animation="turnDown" tween="linear" timeout="3" /] [/onethird_columns_last] [/tab] [tab id="2"] tabcontent 2 [/tab] [tab id="3"]  [insert_ajaxcontact id=293]  [/tab] [/tabswrap] [/two_columns_last] [hozbreaktop] [postgallery_slider content="textimage" categories="Teasers" shadow="shadow-medium" id="0" imageeffect="shadowreflection" imgheight="170" imgwidth="225" height="470" /] [hozbreaktop]

Thanks,

Marty

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Marty,

Normally when you have two sets of NAV, it's because there is a conflicting ID on the shortcode. Try changing the second gallery to id="1" or something else unique. 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.