Home / Forums / ePix Support / MUSIC on site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Nicole Charlton
    Participant

Hi there. PLEASE TELL ME THAT THERE IS A WAY FOR ME TO INSTALL MUSIC TO MY SITE. (I know the typical response – “we don’t encourage music on a website, however I have always had it on my websites and have always had great feedback regarding it). I have tried a number of plugins without any success. I am looking to have the song auto-play as soon as you enter the site, however I would like it to continue playing when you click on a different page, not restart the song whenever you click a different page.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Nicole,

You can add music via JW Player into the menu sidebar on your site but it will restart when you navigate to the next page. You will need to use a plugin that keeps playing somehow. I have not heard of one doing this but I did a quick search and found this that may help, Audiobar.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Nicole Charlton
    Participant

I have currently installed audio bar, but cannot seem to get it to auto play. On the plugin site it states that it is possible. Is this this something you could help to tweak. Desperate

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Nicole,

As this is a 3rd party plugin, we cannot provide support for it so I recommend contacting the plugin developer directly as they should be able to assist you with this if there is something up with the code.

Can you reply with your URL so I can take a quick look incase anything jumps out?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.