Howdy!! I really like this theme (obviously or I would not have bought it haha), and need a few questions answered AS IF YOU WERE TALKING TO A CHILD not to a developer hehe
1. When I was using a Free Template I seemed to have an option to either allow my website name to appear at top of the page, or not but I can’t see how to remove it with DynamiX. As seen here –
2. I can’t see how to remove a certain Menu item, for example I want to remove Welcome and if I use the BLANK option in Admin>Page Options>Page Title , and delete the Page Title altogether it still appears as a space and looks odd. I want to be able to remove any menu item I choose to…
3. I add my widget to sidebar 2 and it doesn’t appear anywhere…..
Save me from the Bull please 🙂
1. So am I right in thinking you don’t want to display a logo in the header at all? If that’s correct there are a couple of things you can do. The easiest is probably goto DynamiX Menu -> Skin Settings -> Add Custom CSS -> add the following CSS
2. Goto DynamiX Menu -> General Settings -> select Enable WP Custom Menu -> Goto WP Admin -> Appearance -> Menus and configure your menu there, once you have created it, add it to Theme Locations (top left of that page).
3. What sidebar have you added it to and have you enabled that sidebar on the page you want to view it on?
Hi Andy. Thank you for your support.
Q1. I did as you suggested…but it didn’t work….
I see that my including a different value to the default of 40, in “Branding Top Margin”, to put the Header Text somewhere, but it only seems to impose on the Image Gallery which I do not want.
In answer to your earlier assumption, yes….if I cannot put the Header Text elsewhere I prefer to tun it off.
The truth is I would like to put it somewhere…..perhaps you could see what the Frontpage looks like and suggest a placement, and some code to put it where you think?
In any case, as you see the code you suggested did not remove the header text, and it placed that code on the frontpage as well.
Well I’m a bit confused now. I have gone > DynamiX Menu -> General Settings -> select Enable WP Custom Menu -> Goto WP Admin -> Appearance -> Menus and configure your menu there
So, I created this new Custom Menu and called it Main Menu then added 6 existing menus and they display fine in the top menu area, as I want BUT these 6 menus are parents to many different pages, and the child pages do not show in drop-down as they used to.
How can I fix this?
Please check out this tutorial starting at min 01:10 & further:
Good luck. 😉
thanks again keyhanjun,
I actually maxed out my download quota so couldn’t view them, so today went to local library (free internet) and used youtube downloader to grab them all on my hard drive. I should be ok for a while, assuming I can understand the movies haha
Peace to all!!
I am loving the video tutorials.
I have just completed some testimonials and image testimonials, 21 of each, and they’re working great except for this one…..
As you can see, the word radicalism is split despite their being no space.
This was happening with a different word in a different testimonial but deleting and retyping the word in, rather than copy/pasting, fixed that one. This delete/retype did not fix this one.
I have now fixed my site and it resides in root.
I tried to fix as you suggested Andy but it doesn’t resolve the problem. It appears this way in both Opera and Firefox.
Strangely, it appears properly on iphone safari browser.
I’ll simply remove that quote and replace it with another. Regards…
Hi. My 3d slideset works nicely on homepage but not on initial load, it works after refresh…..something I did wrong?
It looks like an old option is interfering – goto the following URL (you need to be logged in).
remove any value there and save changes. See if that works.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.