Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / My Events Page has lots of space around each event

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Rob Mcleay
    Participant

EVENT MANAGER

http://www.mcleayworkshops.com/events/

After the update, my events page is very spread out, is there any way I can bring them closer together, they all use to be closer together.

ANy help would be great
    Thanks!
    Rob

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Rob,

Did you upgrade to the latest WordPress at the same time? If so, WordPress has added something to their code which now adds in extra p tags into their editor. There are ways around it but I will need to login to your site and check things out if thats ok?

Please reply with your login details and I will take a look. Be sure to set your reply to private also.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Rob Mcleay
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Rob,

It seems to be plugin related looking deeper into it. It would be worth asking the developers of the Event Manager plugin as the spacing is happening within their plugin. Please let me know how you get on.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Rob Mcleay
    Participant

Hi Tom, the gave me a small work around EM suggested that the theme has extra html br and p tag which may causes the issue, does this make sense to you?

The spacing issue happened on the last update for Dynamix, does that help ?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Rob,

I have added the following CSS code

p:empty{ display:none; }

to the Custom CSS field at Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS. I found the code online from other people who had the same issue with the Event Manager and WordPress.

Should be all fine now.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.