Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / My parallax got crazy after updating

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
  • Splendor
    Participant

Hi,

I got an issue, my parallax in my front page have flipped out. Seems it’s moved to the side and not covers the area it should.

Best Regards

Splendor
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you using the latest version of DynamiX? Which browser are you using?

I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

Please can you provide a URL to your page that this is on so I can take a further look into this?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Splendor
    Participant

It happen after the latest update..

Thomas Luber
    Participant

I have the same problem. After the latest update all my parallax bg- images “away”, to the side or somewhere else it not should be..
    Its local installation, so can not post link.

Thomas Luber
    Participant

There is no conflict with other plugins. I tested it.

Thomas Luber
    Participant

Found the next bug. In the tabs, the first tab is assigned to small. Only if I click on the second tab, the content opens in full width.
    Is it possible to downgrade? Everything worked just fine before.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have had a look through the code and there should be no reason why this is happening with the theme. I have also tested this on my dev site and it works as it should with the latest version of DynamiX and VC.

The only thing we can think of is that there are other plugins conflicting with this.

I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Thomas Luber
    Participant

Ok, thanks for looking. I´ll come back if I will find the reason.
    But if not, is there any Link where I can download the dynamix version I had before?

Thanks a lot.

Thomas

Thomas Luber
    Participant

I got it! It´s the Revolution Slider! But how can this be? In my first look to the plugins I not deactivated it. When it´s not active, Parallax works fine. But now? I already updated it to the last version and nothing happens. What to do now?

Splendor
    Participant

yes, it seems to be correct Thomas Luber. After deactivating Revolution Slider, Parallalax works as it should. After activating revolutions slider again, it gets weird again…

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Guys,

Are you using the latest version of Revolution slider? I am using the latest version and it does not do this for me.

Updating Revolution Slider
    Make sure you are using the latest version of DynamiX.
    Login to your WP admin > go to Revolution Slider admin page > Hit the green update button >
    Click Upload the zip file > Locate the Zip files is found in DynamiX/plugins/revslider.zip.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Thomas Luber
    Participant

Yes, I really did this all. I have this Versions:

Rev.-Slider: 4.3.5
    Visual Composer: 4.0.5
    Wordpress: 3.8.3

Is there a new version? I did all two times to be sure.

I also was writing to ThemePunch. They said I must write you. 🙂

Nice regards.

Tom

Splendor
    Participant

Seems it’s a new version, 4.3.6 now. And yes i’m using the latest of all those plugins.

Splendor
    Participant

but not 4.3.6 of the Rev-slider.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.